Easy ways to recover deleted data
Information which is been explicitly stored in the storage devices can be deleted with some of the reasons and can the retrieving of the lost information is possible either with the two methods of a single click from “Recycle Bin” or Data recovery software. The software helps in restoration of data only when the information is not overridden by other data present on the storage devices.
The information which is been lost in a simple way of deletion can be retrieved from “Restore” option in the recycle bin but what happens when the information is been deleted from the storage devices either by Shift+Delete or surpassed from the recycle bin there are many more scenarios which is been faced during data loss like:
- Restoring files emptied from the recycle bin.
- Restoring files getting deleted through bypassing the recycle bin.
- Restoring files deleted from DOS command prompt.
- Restoring folders and files deleted when you press “Shift+Delete” keys.
- Restore files erased when you use the Move or Cut command.
- Restore files mistakenly removed by other applications or by viruses.
The undelete tool helps in recover deleted files from hard drive, flash drive, USB external drive, ZIP, digital camera card etc. The information retrieval also includes deleted photo recovery where the sudden disappearance of the images can be restored within a fraction of seconds. The image recovery software helps in restoring photos which is been lost in FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems, recovers photo / picture files from deleted, damaged and formatted drives etc.