Download and Use Deleted Folder Recovery Software for FREE
Yesterday morning, “while deleting some unwanted folders from my desktop I accidentally deleted one of my important folders and the folder contains so many important files such as audio, video, office files, PPT files, documents, etc. I searched a lot in Recycle Bin but didn’t found my folder. I am very much upset because I don’t know how to recover my deleted folder. If you guys have any idea how to undelete folder then please help me.”
Are you the victim of such similar situation and desperately searching for a way to retrieve deleted folders? If yes, then don’t get panic because accidental deletion of folders and files is quite common data loss issues nowadays. Whatever might be the data loss scenario you can easily recover deleted folders with the help of most reliable and trustworthy software called Undelete Folder software. This software is compatible to recover folders from both Windows and Mac based systems.
Common scenarios due to which folder get deleted:
- Accidental Deletion: Accidental deletion is one of the main reasons responsible for the deletion of folders from the system. While deleting some unwanted folders user might accidentally select some important folders and delete them by tapping Shift + Delete keys combination.
- Transfer Interruption: At the time of transferring the folders from external storage drives to system’s internal hard drive or vice versa if any unwanted issues generated like abrupt system shutdown, improper ejection of an external drive, etc. then it leads to the deletion of folders.
- Unintentional Format: Sometimes you may encounter with an error message stated Drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now? If the unintentionally clicked on the format option without taking backup of the folders then it results in loss of entire folders.
- Bypass Recycle Bin: Recycle Bin collects all the deleted files and folders. If you unintentionally bypass the Recycle Bin folder without checking the contents in it then it results in the permanent deletion of folders.
- Other Reasons: Some other reasons responsible for the deletion of folders are virus attacks, bad sectors, operating system crash, and error at the time of OS up-gradation, hardware issues, software conflicts, etc.
Unique Features of Undelete Folder Software:
This reliable software is used to recover deleted folders and files from both Windows operating system (such as Windows 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista, Windows server 2003 & server 2008) and Mac operating system including Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, etc. It is also used for recovering deleted folders from various external storage drives like USB flash drive, pen drives, FireWire drives, memory cards, SD cards, etc. It has the capability to retrieve folders from damaged, inaccessible and corrupted partition table and also recovers lost or deleted folders from NTFS, FAT, HFS, etc. file systems. This software consists of Save Recovery Session feature which helps the user to skip the rescanning process of the hard drive and also consists of preview option to preview the recovered folders before going to restore them to any desired positions of your choice.